Splodycode.net - Extraordinary Ideas, Extraordinary Code. Formatted with markdown, see how you can transform the simple into extraordinary here.
- Cloud Administrator [ Consul, Docker, Traefik ]
- e-Mail Administrator [ Exim/Postfix, Spamassassin, RBLs ]
- *Nix/Server Administrator [ SaltStack, Git, Graylog ]
- First, I’d like to take this time to thank SWAKS – the Swiss Army Knife for SMTP (troubleshooting made easy).
- Experience with email delivery protocols and mail transfer agents like Exim, Postfix or Sendmail
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Postfix front-ends used to provide highly available mail gateways.
- Experience with utilizing Exim to it’s fullest potential to provide email back-ends for mail delivery
- Experience with actively deploying and maintaining mail clusters. Please do, ask me about this.
- Deploying Exim within Docker to provide highly available mail services:
Familiar with and have deployed multi-tier spam-fighting stacks utilizing technologies such as ClamAV, Rspamd and Spamassassin
Experienced with utilizing Rspamd to filter email within a Postfix setup:
- Experienced with customizing RBL sources to provide a default measure of spam filtering